Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Monday 12 September 2011

| Leather Pencil Skirt |

 
Blouse and Skirt: H&M, Wedges: Aldo, Watch: Michael Kors, Necklaces: Forever XXI, Earrings: Betsey Johnson

My favourite pencil skirt recently kicked the bucket (hey, clothes can only last so long, right?), so I decided to buy a new one. I wanted to originally buy just a simple black pencil skirt, but opted for a more intricate pleather skirt. I love the results!

 
I will admit that I'm most likely gonna go out and buy another pencil skirt, hopefully a basic one. But I just couldn't pass this baby up, it's too cute and I haven't seen to many pleather pencil skirts around. I love basic clothes that have an edgy twist. So this isn't too crazy of a design for a skirt, but the fact that it's pleather takes it to the next level.

 
 I've been into really cute jewellery lately, so I picked up these pieces from the store of cuteness (not a word, is it?), Forever XXI. I love the small perfume bottle with it's tiny little rose and the tiny cupcake. Too cute.

 
I paired this outfit with what are the comfiest heels I own, wedges from Aldo. If you look closely you can see that they have a patent leather accent, it adds a really edgy touch to the shoes.
 
 
Have you ever tried to buy a basic, but gone for something a little more out there? Maybe a pair of black pumps, but ended up with some platforms ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis