Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Wednesday 22 August 2012

The Scent of Sea

I miss those wonderful days spent on the beach, listening to the sound of waves crashing on the shore, enjoying the smell of the sea in light wind blowing through my hair, and relaxing under the Spanish sun in the sky clear and serene. ...
Valencia will miss you ...

Quanta nostalgia di queste fantastiche giornate passate sulla spiaggia, ad ascoltare il rumore delle onde che si infrangevano sulla riva, ad assaporare il profumo di salsedine in quel vento che spirava leggero scompigliandomi i capelli, ed a rilassarsi il sole spagnolo in quel cielo limpido e sereno....
Valencia già ci manchi...








I was wearing: Pull&Bear-bandeau bikini

10 comments:

Elizaveta said...

look great! love

follow me too <3

xoxopatty said...

woow, nice photoos :)

Rosy (of Raindrops on Rosy) said...

oh. well of COURSE you have a hot man. haha you're perfect looking haha. I really love this bathing suit. so cute and ruffley

PersonalStyle said...

Hello beautiful, I did not know your blog.

I loved, is very stylish and you're gorgeous :)

You have a new follower.

I invite you to know my blog, I hope your visit;)

A big hug, PersonalStyle.

www.blogpersonalstyle.com

Tatty said...

your bikini is so cool, love the color!!

www.giornalismodimoda.blogspot.it

Martha from Malta said...

Cute swimsuit so feminine :) And that beach is amazing!

ss said...

Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Thanks!

Angela
angelabrooks741@gmail.com

Tina said...

Love the swimsuit - so cute, playful and yet feminine at the same time :)

Anonymous said...

gorgeous girl :)) xx

Anonymous said...

of course we can follow each other - now it's your turn :) x
http://alittlewhitedaisy.blogspot.com.es/

Post a Comment

ShareThis