Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Sunday 5 October 2014

Girls Who Wear Rompers


This romper, while cute, isn’t normally my style. It’s a little too 70s, and it is not particularly flattering for my body. However, it is so soft and comfy, I couldn’t pass it up. It’s made of Modal, so it is really, really soft – and I am all about texture. It’s very light and airy, so it will be perfect for the hot Los Angeles nights (which are already upon us, even in March). It reminds me of the kind of thing you wear as a little kid, which I love – it makes me feel silly and playful.

I got this from GraffittiPink.com, a new online boutique that specializes in lingerie and loungewear. They are Los Angeles-locals, which I always love. Cotton Candy is their house line, and if all the pieces are like this one, I think it will do very well.

Girls who ride bikes. They’re just cool.




abstract jumper + wrap romper

 collared romper + salmon stripes romper

olive romper (just $29) + wild rose romper

belted romper + batik romper

floral romper + boho romper

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff you post.
<a href="http://www.smsideatechnosolutions.com/odisha/cuttack/bulk-sms.html>Premium Sms Provider In Cuttack, Bulk SMS Services in Cuttack</a>

Chader said...

like you blog! beautiful pics

Beatricei said...

I love these clothes and their design. I hope that i can have one.

Zoei said...

Like the abstract jumper!

Vestidos de Noche said...

I love these clothes. Thanks for your recommend.

Glenn said...

Gorgeous colour and style. 

Post a Comment

ShareThis