Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Perfect Max Skirt


With this new obsession with my long clothes, I started my search for her max transparent skirt and black in color. Anyway as you can see my search has ended and now all I can think to invent a thousand and one combinations with it, such as shorter shirt and a studded belt (So Rock's)! rs. The only annoying thing is that skirt the fact that the skirt starts to climb down and that is desperate because every time I was in agony to pull the skirt out of fear that seemed more than I should ... More than that I just have to say it is perfect (even with this fact chatinho), PERFECT (even though I spent the day in agony pulling the blessed), but this is PERFECT (only say this! rs). Kisses **)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

T-shirt: Cantão
Max skirt: Pop Up Store
Cinto: C&a
Sandália: Cessareti
Óculos: Ray Ban
Brinco: Presente
Pulseiras: Pink Biju
Relógio: Era da minha avó
Bracelete: Presente
Batom: Lancôme Color Ferve (118 So Frivolous Rouge)

3 comments:

Caro * said...

Beautiful outfit and I love your shoes :)

Cee said...

What a gorgeous skirt - I love the sheer fabric and the mini underneath! Love from your newest follower. Hope you'll want to follow my blog as well :)
xox,
Cee
http://cocoandvera.blogspot.com

she.is.the.one said...

wonderful set!! :)
http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/

Post a Comment

ShareThis