Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Sunday 9 October 2011

Mixing Prints


Another Challenge from Nany"s Klozet and FlordeMariaFashion . They started these Weekly Challenges last week and I am loving them. :) Last week the challenge was to wear a Maxi Skirt which was not a challenge at all for me but this week.. the challenge was Mixing Prints!!! This one I did find it DIFFICULT!!! Reason why was: I didn't want to come up with an outfit just to take pictures in, I wanted something I would actually feel comfortable wearing OUT. I decided to play it "kinda safe"with  this really busy print dress and adding a leopard print belt and shoes :) …funny to mention I decided to wear this to a Cousins Graduation lol Hope you like. Xo





Dress: Banana Republic
Belt: Forever21
Shoes: Really Old
Bracelet :Vintage



0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis