Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Sunday 25 September 2011

The Kardashian Kollection for Sears

The release of the Kardashian Kollection for Sears has been long-anticipated.  With their sexy curve-hugging dresses, pointed blazers, and animal print, this line is the epitome of the Kardashian sisters style.  

I decided to head over to Sears and check out the collection for myself, but I am sorry to say I was disappointed in most of the line.  The quality of the material was poor and cheap-looking, one of their tops features a flimsy excuse for a "leather" buckle on the shoulders which completely destroyed the look of the shirt.  The dresses weren't as lacking in quality, but many of the designs were, frankly, tacky-looking in person.  So it didn't come as a surprise to me when, shortly after being released, the entire line was marked-down 30%.  

There were, however, a few items I liked and would wear.  Here are my picks:

The first is the Open-Back Ottoman Dress.  I like that it is long-sleeved and simple in the front, but there are two keyhole openings in the back.  It also has pretty zipper details on the sleeves.  Overall it comes off as very chic.
 
The next thing is the Jersey Wrap Jumpsuit.  It is simple, stylish, and extremely comfortable.  I would probably pair it with a wide patent belt intead of the drawstring, and colorful clutch.  
My last pick is their Metal Safety Pin Clutch.  Not sure why it is called that, for there is not a single safety pin on it.  Nevertheless, it is still a versitle bag with interesting detail.  
So there you have it, my opinions on the Kardashian Kollection.  What are your thoughts?  Love it?  Hate it?  Kindof in between like me?  Let me know! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis