Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Thursday 1 September 2011

Pirate Outfit



Today I walked into my closet wanting to wear a maxi skirt and ended up with this.  Nothing at all what I had in mind, but it works!  I love pairing neutrals with unexpected pops of color, as done here with the purple shorts and turquoise earrings.  I've had these shorts for a while and could never seem to find a way I really liked wearing them.  But I think I found it here!  Also I got this tunic/shirt two years ago at Goodwill for a pirate costume...I guess I've discovered how to recycle what I wore for Halloween.  great.  I hope everyone's having a lovely week, I am quite excited today because I was offered a job I was hoping for!  

So tell me...do you have any odd clothing pieces (like Halloween costumes) you've made into something actually wearable?  Send me links! 


Blazer - F21
Shorts - JCPenney
Bag - Vintage
Earrings - F21
Tunic - recycled Halloween costume

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis