Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Friday 30 September 2011

Pink Leather Shorts + Leopard Print Booties



Finally I'm BACK!!! and was able to wear my pink leather shorts outfit that was planned 2 weeks ago.
More than the shorts I was actually more excited to finally wear my Leopard Print Booties. Last year I didn't have the luck to find some but this year I DID! you bet I will be wearing them as much as I can so I hope you don't get tired of them because this is just the beginning :D 
HOPE YOU LIKE MY OUTIFT 


 

What I'm Wearing:
White Blouse: F21
Sunglasses: Buffalo Exchange
Pink Leather Shorts: H&M
Bag: Handbag Heaven
Leopard Print Booties: Bakers
Michael Kors Watch



I had an audience while taking pictures today. I would try not to notice the people staring from their cars, lol all you could hear was cars honking for others to go when the light changed to green I was kinda embarrassed.




Thank you so much for Visiting. Xo 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis