Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Monday 12 September 2011

Sun & Sheer

 
Wearing: H&M sheer maxi dress, Aldo feather sandals, Primark floppy hat and mums in first photo (couldn't make up my mind)
Various jewlery - Ebay, H&M, Markets

I have made it safely and am now in beautiful Egypt! I cannot believe how hot it is! I have never experience this heat! We have had a lovely time so far, the staffs at the hotel are lovely and it is the biggest room I have stayed in!
On Sunday I get to go camel riding and star gazing, which I cannot wait to do! Hopefully I can get some nice pictures in the desert. I have already seen a few camels, the weeks running up to this holiday I got a bit obsessed!

This kind of outfit is what I have been spending my time in, sheer cover-ups that can quickly be taken off to jump into the pool! And of course a bit of trusted turquoise which as you all know is my favorite!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis