Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Friday 30 September 2011

Making a Statement



My New Favorite Outfit!!!
 It's so simple but yet I think it  Makes a Statement. Don't you think???
Hope you like my outfit :)


The day was Truly AMAZING!!! 


What I'm Wearing:
White Blazer: The Limited (Thrifted)
Red Leather Clutch: Anne Klein (Buffalo Exchange)
Black Top: Banana Republic / Black Shorts GbyGuess
Michael Kors Watch
Black and White Pumps: Naughty Monkey  


These pumps are Naughty Monkey "Wham Bam Open-Toe pump" and I am in Lovee Loveee. The black and white plaid is amazing, especially the quality! They have a Horse hair fabric with a chain detail on the front,  also they are lightly padded which makes them extremely comfy to walk in. BIG BIG PLUS !!! true to size… They come in 3 options Black, Leopard and the ones I have on :) 
Where you can Find them:


 New Vintage Find Obsession for SURE!!!
 you will be seeing this Red Clutch a lot on future postings :)





Thanks for Reading and Visiting. Xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis