Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Friday 30 September 2011

Eva Longoria Inspired "White Shorts Suit"



Today I was Inspired to wear my White Shorts Suit by Eva Longoria :) who's Style I LOVE! 
I loved how she wore all white with the POP of color in the shoes.



here is another post of me wearing -->My White Shorts Suit 

What I'm Wearing:
White Blazer and white shorts: Target 
off white blouse and bag: Vintage
Heels: DollHouse (super old)
Watch: Michael Kors







 About My Day Today:
I worked in the morning then I went Vintage Shopping with my mom then 
Finally I went shopping at H&M with my love.
Shopping at H&M 

  for a preview on what I bought…
 I got a brown leather skirt , a black fitted skirt, the dress Im holding in the pictures above and a bracelet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis