Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Sunday 28 August 2011

Swarovski and Trenches

Trench Coat: United Colors of Benetton, Jeans: Armani Exchange, Boots: BCBGirls, Bangles: Vintage from Front & Co., Purse: Meena, Necklace and Earrings: Swarovski, Brooch: Unknown.


There is no doubt, that everyone needs to have a trench coat in their wardrobe. Whether it is beige, black, grey...or rainbow coloured, it is a must. I bought this coat from United Colours of Benetton three-years-ago and I am still wearing it.

When I was in tenth grade I went to Europe where I visited a massive Swarovski store in Austria. Everything..no, I mean EVERYTHING was encrusted in Swarovski crystals. Think: pencils, necklaces, figurines, boxes full of crystals. I bought the pendant below from the store and to this day, it continues to mesmerize me everytime it catches light.

This pin was a christmas gift when I was about 10-years-old from one a boutique that closed down years ago.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis