Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Friday 26 August 2011

| Spring/Summer Flowers |

Top: BCBG MaxAzria, Skirt: Vivid by Hanae Mori, Shoes: Aldo, Purse: Michael Kors, Bracelet: Tiffany's & Co., Necklace: Swarovski.

I've been in a very girly mood lately, so skirts and dresses it is! Good thing they're also light and flouncy, making them essential to the summer heat. My mother gave me this vintage skirt and I immediately fell in love with the gorgeous print. 


I soon realized that this skirt was Vivid by Hanae Mori, which is a designer I love and respect, what a find!!


I haven't worn my Aldo brogues in a while, but I thought they would look great with this skirt. I can't wait to pull them out for the fall which is quickly approaching us.


What I love about this skirt is it's beautiful shape. It's very fitted at the waist, but becomes so voluminous towards the bottom. It just makes me want to spin around in circles. I also Love the delicate flower print which reminds me of the spring and summer, seasons that I am sad are soon to end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis