Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Tuesday 23 August 2011

My Love Affair With Jewellery


This is the first in a series of posts where I share with you my favourite pieces of jewellery. I'll be sharing everything from expensive pieces to pieces that I purchased for $2.99. The first pieces I am sharing are my favourite Swarovski earrings and a little high-heel brooch I've had for years.


When I was ten-years-old, I saw this brooch in a cookie cutter boutique and I begged my mother for it. I've had it ever since and I appreciate it more and more every day. It's one of my favourite colours and I love the little Austrian crystals.


I was given these Swarovsi earrings for Christmas a couple years back and I really cherish them. They are very small earrings that I can see myself wearing now and many years in the future. Swarovski is my favourite brand of jewellery, the opulescent shine has always been my favourite.

What's your favourite jewellery brand?


In this series of posts where I showcase my large and constantly growing jewellery collection.


Next I am showcasing my Tiffany's bijoux. I only have two pieces, but they are classically gorgeous!


I was gifted this gorgeous sterling silver bracelet when I graduated high school. I love how my cousins had it engraved with my initial and the year of my graduation, I think it adds a beautiful personal touch to it.


I was gifted these earrings for my birthday a couple years back. I really admire their classic design - over the past few years, hoops have come in and out of style. I have really come to appreciate smaller sized hoops, they have a very classic and streamlined appeal to them.

So there you go, another two pieces I've shared with you. I seriously think it will take me forever to show off all the pieces I have! (poor me :P).

Now I am showcasing what is possibly one of my favorite pieces of jewellery, a statement necklace from Club Monaco.


As you can see from this photo, it is a very long necklace, precisely the reason I fell in love with it.



It's a relatively simple necklace with two components: a fair amount of chain and rhinestones.


SO, what do you think of my exceedingly long statement necklace?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis